Community Minded Behavioral Health
At Serenity, we have created a safe space to talk about any experiences or concerns you are having, or may have had in the past, that continue to affect you. Each person seeking services will be treated with warmth, dignity and kindness.
At present, Serenity provides individual, family, and group counseling in Mississippi and Louisiana. Serenity provides comprehensive psychiatric care to long term care facilities, outpatient clinics, and collaboratively with acute care medical facilities.
Serenity’s vision is to become the leader in outpatient mental health therapy by providing quality mental health services to meet the dynamic needs of our patients and clients.
In order to achieve our Vision, Serenity commits to the following:
- Effectively meet the psychological needs of our clients in a cooperative effort while maintaining client self-determination.
- Ensure that employees maintain the highest ethical standards and comply with all applicable laws in the delivery of service.
- Provide our employees with the necessary resources to provide information and to foster a spirit of education.
- Strive to improve the quality of life for all clients.
- Treat all clients and customers with respect, dignity, compassion, and with an attitude of service.
Through a long-term commitment to this mission, we are known as a company that provides quality mental health services that result in positive outcomes for our clients. Our clients, vendors, and employees see Serenity as offering excellent client care, exceptional service, and ethical business practices for which opportunities will be mutually advantageous.
Serenity has proven itself capable of providing quality, consistent mental health services to all clients in need of counseling. Serenity has focused on securing and retaining quality therapists with a heart for service and meeting the dynamic needs of the individual facilities we serve. Serenity has utilized a proactive, team approach to resolve any and all concerns in a timely manner whether voiced by the administration or someone else.